- Gummy smile is a smile that shows an excessive amount of gum tissues under the upper lip. The goal is to create a more toothy smile. There several treatment options for those with a gummy smile. Some surgical and some non surgical. The presence of a gummy smile should not be considered an abnormal condition or even unhealthy. It is […]
- Periodontal disease is a progressive disease of the structures (bone and gingival tissues) surrounding our teeth. It is believed that about 65 million americans have some form of periodontitis. Periodontitis is the advanced form of periodontal disease. Once the disease state reaches periodontitis it means there have been some form of permanent loss of bone […]
- Are Dental Implants Safe? They have been a highly successful dental procedure offered by dentists around the world. As a matter of fact a well planned dental implant will have success rate over 98%. As dental implants technology has evolved materials and techniques have advanced as well. Below we will attempt to answer the question….Are […]
- A dental overbite is when your upper front teeth overlap with your lower front teeth. Most patients have at least a small dental overbite. Orthodontic braces can fix many issues including a dental overbite. An overbite can have a negative impact on our cosmetic smile. Causes Of A Dental Overbite? The term occlusion is a dental term that […]
- Teeth whitening is by far the #1 cosmetic dentistry procedure (estimates say it is around 100 million per year in USA alone) performed every day around the globe. There are many reasons for teeth whitening being so popular. A major reason is our desire to look more youthful. Teeth whitening can turn back the clock […]
- Wishing Everyone A Safe And Happy Thanksgiving 2019!!! © 2019, Marielaina Perrone DDS. All rights reserved. Henderson Cosmetic Dentist The post Happy Thanksgiving 2019 appeared first on Cosmetic Dentist Henderson NV | Marielaina Perrone DDS.
Read More Dental Health Information At